Discover London's most iconic sights on a hop-on hop-off city tour aboard a double-decker bus. Choose one of the multi-day passes and enjoy a river cruise and optional walking tours.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
You can start your journey at any of the stops: Belvedere Road, Aldwych (One Aldwych Hotel), Ludgate Hill (St Paul's Cathedral), Queen Victoria Street (The City), London Bridge, Tooley Street (Tower Bridge), Tower Hill (Tower of London), Victoria Embankment, Westminster Bridge (Big Ben), Horseferry Road, Buckingham Gate (Buckingham Palace), Buckingham Palace Road (Victoria Station), Buckingham Palace Road - Stop Z12, Grosvenor Gardens, Queen Elizabeth Gate (Hyde Park), Marble Arch (Speakers Corner), Marble Arch (Park Lane), Haymarket, Pall Mall East (Trafalgar Square), Westminster Bridge (South). Look out for a red city-seeing bus. For the one-way cruise between Westminster Pier to Tower Pier, you can start the cruise from either pier.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The city sampler ticket is valid for travel on one calendar day only and does not include the river cruise
- You will be given your cruise ticket when you redeem your voucher on the Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
- 1 entire loop without hopping off takes approximately 2.5 hours
- The first Tour is at 8.30 AM and the last at 4.00 PM. The frequency is every 10 minutes. From 4:20 PM to 5:20 PM, the frequency is every 20 minutes, however, there might be delays due to traffic conditions
- The Green Route shuttle service operates from Stop 1 Belvedere Road, Stand 3788, behind the London Eye from 9:17 AM - 4:17 PM every 20-30 minutes
- The last 2 departures from Stop 1 end at Westminster Pier
- Purchase a 24-hour ticket and enjoy a free cruise along the River Thames (excluding the city sampler), and all tickets include walking tour options
- You can start your cruise from either pier
- Stop 11 is out of service due to works being carried out near Buckingham Palace. Please go straight to stop 12