Discover the magic of London as the city becomes illuminated in the evening. Hop on an open-top bus and pass by London's top landmarks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Audio guide included
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The bus departs daily at 18:00 from the London Eye- Bus Stop 12. Find the bus stop at Westminster Bridge Road, next to Lion Statue, outside London Marriot County Hall.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is not a hop-on hop-off tour.