Enjoy a leisurely one-way guided boat trip on the Regent's Canal between Little Venice and Camden Market passing by sights such as London Zoo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Start your activity on the north side of Browning’s pool opposite the Warwick crescent and the Waterside café boat. It is located on the towpath directly below Blomfield Road. If getting a taxi, ask for The Bridge House, postcode W2 6ND. Check-in closes 5 minutes before each scheduled departure time. The what3words location is future.edge.hero.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Mobility scooters
- Non-folding wheelchairs
- Non-folding strollers
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
- Bare feet
Know before you go
- The cruise will depart from Little Venice and end at Camden Lock
- A ratio of one adult for every one child under the age of 4 is required due to regulations on the river. If this is not adhered to, you will not be able to board the boat
- Children's strollers are allowed if they are small, lightweight, and fold flat. They will be stored on the boat's roof or in unassigned seats. This is at the discretion of the boat master
- There are no restroom facilities available on board. However, they are located close by at both departure points