Discover Windsor Castle, the mysterious Stonehenge, the city of Bath, and 2000-year-old Roman Baths on this bus day trip from London. Admire sights like Bath Abbey and the romantic Pulteney Bridge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Please note that the tour itinerary and order may change
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures or disruptions may be subject to change
- Transportation without W-Fi might be used during peak periods
- Please see the voucher information for castle closure dates
- When the State Apartments are closed, the Precincts, Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House, and the Drawings Gallery will continue to be open
- St. George’s Chapel is usually closed to visitors on Sundays for services. Worshippers are welcome to attend
- Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until March 31, 2022. Show your given wristband to get the discount
- All vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness
- Windsor Castle closes completely on December 25th and 26th