Tour Oxford to marvel at its architecture and dreaming spires. Visit the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London for "The Making of Harry Potter" tour to go behind the scenes and see original sets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, British English
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
There are two different meeting points for this tour, you can choose whichever one suits you best: 8 AM: Meet at the exit of Gloucester Road tube station, across from Burger King (as per the pin on the map above). 8:30 AM: Meet outside International Student House at 229 Great Portland Street, W1W 5PN. The nearest tube station is Great Portland Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour is non-refundable and non-amendable from the time of booking, due to restrictions of the Harry Potter Studio tickets