Discover Oxford on a guided walking tour from London. Visit Stratford-upon-Avon to see William Shakespeare's birthplace as well as his schoolroom and guildhall. Explore inside Warwick Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Tour departs at Victoria Coach Station Gate 19 at 8:15 AM. Check-in starts 15 minutes before the departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Note that Shakespeare's Schoolroom is not part of the tour between October–March