Explore London’s famous Westminster area. After a walking tour of the city, explore one of the worlds most iconic cathedrals, St Pauls Grade I listed building, dedicated to Paul the Apostle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Ritz Hotel, 155 Piccadilly, next to 2 red telephone boxes and 2 souvenir stands, underneath one of the Ritz signs. Nearest tube station is Green Park Underground station; when you get to Green Park Underground station, take the left hand exit.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Reusable water bottle
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please bring an umbrella and a comfy pair of shoes, plus drinks and snacks to nibble on and sip during the tour
- Your tour guide will guide you to The Clink after the walking tour, but will not accompany you