See downtown Los Angeles like a local on an easy guided bike tour through the Historic Core. Round trip from Grand Central Market, with a break stop at Olvera street, we bike the top 10 sites for DTLA
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Look for the local supplier's "Tour Meets Here" sidewalk sign, near G & B coffee.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- In case of bad weather, the tour may be cancelled and refunds issued
- Allow up to 3 hours for this activity
- Participants are required to wear a helmet properly and sign a release of liability waiver
- There are small, medium, and large bikes
- There are no children's bikes. It is not a recommended bike tour for children under 12
- Tours will depart at tour time, please arrive early.