Journey through the history and haunts of this iconic beach town on a spooky, guided walking tour of the Santa Monica oceanfront.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
All tours meet under the Santa Monica Pier Arch, near 1603 Ocean Avenue and Colorado Avenue. Your guide will be wearing a US Ghost Adventures t-shirt and carrying a lantern. Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Alcohol and drugs
- Video recording
Know before you go
- This tour takes place rain or shine.
- This tour is not recommended for people who cannot walk more than a mile.