Admire the unique evidence of medieval town planning in the Hanseatic city of Lübeck and explore the narrow streets, the romantic corridors, and the architecture of the traditional townhouses on this private, guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Please meet your tour guide at the Holsten Gate.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a private tour. The tour can start at any time between 9AM to 7PM, based on your preference
- Your tour guide will contact you after the booking to schedule the tour