Delve into the life of Nobel Peace Prize winner Willy Brandt on a private tour of his childhood home and hometown of Lübeck. Extend your experience with an optional visit to Lübeck's historic Old Town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The Willy Brandt House is closed on Mondays, please book your tour accordingly