To live like a local is to eat like a local! And you will be shown how to drink and dine like they do in Lucca, with a dash of history thrown in along the way. Sweet bread with raisins, sheep’s cheese, prosciutto, salami, olive oil, chocolate...
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Entrance to Lucca train station, under the taxi signOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 2 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform the supplier at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 2