Go beyond the city of Lugano, where Monte San Salvatore rises majestically to the sky. Take a moment of peace while facing the endless horizon. Enjoy this natural landmark from all its points of view.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, French, Italian, English
Select participants and date
• Lugano Region Info Point: Piazza Riforma 1, 6900 Lugano, Svizzera • Departure is at 10:00 AMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Difficulty level: easy to medium
- The guided tour will be held in the 2 prevalent languages
- The guide has the right to decide to cancel the excursion in case of bad weather
- This tour includes a 10% discount at Restaurant Vetta San Salvatore