Discover Lyon's largest and most popular park on this private walking tour of 'Parc de la Tête d'Or.' Admire a 17-hector lake, stroll through the botanical garden, and uncover an African savanna.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, Catalan
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the main entrance the Porte des Enfants du Rhône park entrance in front of the park's golden door.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- The route is 3.9 kilometers