Explore the cities of Andalucia on a 4-day tour from Madrid. Go to the former capital of Hispania Ulterior at Cordoba, stroll the orange-scented streets of Seville, marvel at the Alhambra in Granada, and explore the co-existence of 3 faiths in Toledo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Calle Ferraz Bus Terminal, Madrid, Calle Ferraz 3. The nearest Metro stations are Plaza España (Lines 3 and 10) and Ventura Rodriguez (Line 3). You can also take bus No. 74Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- A booking for two people, automatically accommodates two people to share one room
- A booking for three people, automatically accommodates three people to share one room
- A booking for four people, automatically accommodates four people to share two double rooms
- If you are a party of two of more and want to travel in separate rooms, please make individual bookings