Explore the cities of Andalucia on a 4-day tour from Madrid. Go to the former capital of Hispania Ulterior at Cordoba, stroll the orange-scented streets of Seville, marvel at the Alhambra in Granada, and explore the co-existence of 3 faiths in Toledo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- A booking for two people automatically accommodates two people to one shared room
- A booking for three people automatically accommodates three people to one shared room
- A booking for four people automatically accommodates four people to share two double rooms
- If you are a party of two of more and want to travel in separate rooms, please make individual bookings
- Please note: In the event that the supplier of the official tickets to La Alhambra (Patronato de La Alhambra y Generalife) does not grant the admission to the venue, the organizer will provide a city tour of Granada, including a visit to the Palace of Carlos V, the Archaeological Museum, Church of Santa María de la Alhambra, Royal Chapel, and a walk through the city Alcaiceria (silk market) and the Cathedral Square