Enjoy a guided tour of the UNESCO-listed Retiro Park, Paseo del Prado, and a tour of the Prado Museum. All of the places are accompanied by an expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet in Puerta de la Independencia at the Retiro Park, in Plaza de la Independencia. Look for a guide with a sign with the name "IBE TOURS".Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Comfortable footwear is recommended
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible
- If you have selected the option with tapas tasting, make your way to the Casa Ciriaco on your own (Calle Mayor 84) when the Prado Tour has finished
- The visit to the Prado Museum is at 16:15 for the English tour, or at 12:45 for the Spanish tour, at the Goya Statue on Calle Felipe IV, next to the Prado Museum