Discover the beauty and history of Madrid's Royal Palace. Enjoy an escorted walk from Plaza de Isabel II, visit the Private Royal Apartments, and get the chance to explore the Royal Gardens on your own.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
• Meet outside the 'Opera' metro station on Plaza de Isabel II. Do not go directly to the Royal Palace • Once your group has arrived, the guide will give you an introductory presentation as you walk through the Plaza de Oriente, before arriving at the Royal PalaceOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Opening days and times may be modified in the case of special events
- Even with priority entrance, you may have to wait at the security check