Enjoy a half-day snorkeling adventure in the Blue Bay Marine Park. Visit the old shipwreck, snorkel with the fish and coral, and enjoy a typical Creole picnic on a private island beach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
Select participants and date
Meet at the Totof Tours stand (white umbrella), located on the Blue Bay Public Beach. From Blue Bay Tuck Shop, it is located across Coastal Road and slightly north. Blue Bay Public Beach Blue Bay, MauritiusOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Snorkelling equipment is available onboard free of charge
- This tour is subject to sea conditions