Visit the Museo Carmen Thyssen in Málaga, housed in the 16th-century Palacio de Villalón, and explore the treasures of 19th-century Spanish and Andalucían art. Tour on your own, or with a guide, and see the permanent and/or temporary exhibitions.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Carmen Thyssen Museum, Fundación Palacio de Villalón. C/ Compañía 10. 29008 MálagaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Animals other than guide dogs are prohibited
- Please wear suitable clothes for the museum
- Mobile (cell) phones are not allowed in the galleries
- Please do not touch the works of art
- Bags over 80 x 50 centimeters are not allowed in the museum
- Objects that might damage the works of art are not permitted