Explore Malaga, Picasso's birthplace, in an open-top bus. Hop-on and off at any of the stops and listen to the multilingual audio commentary. Gain entry to various museums and attractions depending on which ticket you opt for.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Red Route: First departure from Stop 1 at 10am, last departure from Stop 1 at 7pm, every 30 - 45 minutes. Tour duration - 80 minutes
- Blue Route: First departure from Stop 1 at 11am, last departure from Stop 1 at 2pm, every 30 minutes. Tour duration - 60 minutes
- Green Route: First departure from Stop 1 at 11am, last departure from Stop 1 at 6pm, every 75 minutes. Tour duration - 60 minutes
- The Green Route is not available on Mondays
- The Green Route is a public line served by a minibus that does not provide audio commentary
- The flamenco show is available on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays at 5pm at the Interactive Museum of Music
- On the last Sunday of every month, Cuevas del Tesoro (Malaga Essential Experience ticket) can only be visited in the afternoon
- Boat departure times: Monday - Thursday & Sunday at 12pm, 1:30pm, 4pm, 5:30pm, 7pm, and 8:30pm. On Friday & Saturday, the boat departure at 8:30pm will feature live music and will cost an extra €15