Walk in the footsteps of your favorite players on this behind-the-scenes tour of the Etihad Stadium and Museum with an expert professional guide, who will bring each area to life with interesting stories.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Arabic, Chinese, French, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the first floor of the CityStore.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Etihad Stadium is a working stadium and therefore access is not guaranteed every day. It is possible that tour routes may have to be changed at short notice
- There are restrictions in place on home match days. Since key areas are used for the match, your tour will not include a number of areas including the dressing rooms, dugouts, the tunnel, and the press conference room