This tour gives you a day to explore the Lake District National Park, from Manchester. It's an ideal way to see the villages, market towns and scenery associated with this stunning National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
- Welcoming travelers since 2014
Select participants and date
8:55 AM at Chorlton Street (Between Portland Street & Silver Street), M1 3FH What 3 words- ///proof.apron.equalOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to COVID-19 measures, the itinerary includes the Langdale Valley, Blea Tarn, Coniston, Tarn Hows, and Hawkshead
- Children must be over 5 years to join a tour and have their own seat
- All passengers must have their own seat
- There is space onboard for hand luggage. For anything larger, there is luggage storage at Manchester Piccadilly (Platform 10)
- Lunch is not included, however there will be a stop in Hawkshead with many options available
- Please note the steam train is only include from April - October