Take a scenic cruise along Manchester's historic Ship Canal and River Irwell. Discover the industrial heartland of the north of England and see historic monuments such as Stephenson's Railway Bridge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 65 - 70 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Non-folding strollers
- Party groups
Know before you go
- The cruise is not wheelchair accessible as there are some steps descending into the vessel, and there are a series of steps down to the quayside before boarding the vessel
- Unfortunately we are not able to accommodate full-sized baby strollers
- Not suitable for school groups as these should be booked privately