Take a scenic cruise along Manchester's historic Ship Canal and River Irwell. Discover the industrial heartland of the north of England and see historic monuments such as Stephenson's Railway Bridge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 65 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Go to Ralli Quay, located on the other side of the river from the People's History Museum and opposite the Dockyard Bar. There are steps down to the quayside in front of the office building with a brick façade and blue windows at the end of the silver footbridge; access by road is easier via the Bridge Street side of Stanley Street. The nearest parking is at the NCP New Bailey.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Non-folding strollers
- Party groups
Know before you go
- The cruise is not wheelchair accessible as there are some steps descending into the vessel, and there are a series of steps down to the quay side before boarding the vessel
- Unfortunately we are not able to accommodate full-sized baby strollers