Get a comprehensive overview of Mannheim and see the city’s many different highlights, including the second largest baroque palace in Europe.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at Toulonplatz C5 Find the bus on the side of the Friedrich-List School. The guide will wear a blue, or white, or red polo T-shirtOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine