Roll on your Segway through Mannheim and see the sights of the city, while hearing from your guide about their construction and history. See the grand station and the largest Baroque palace in all of Germany!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
Select participants and date
Gabelsbergerstr. 5, 68165 MannheimOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If the weather goes funny, if it's pouring rain or if deepest winter decides to set in early, the tour will of course be postponed. The organizer keeps a close watch on the forecasts, and should be able to tell you with certainty 2 days in advance whether the city safari can take place.
- Participants must be: over 15, between 45 and 115kg (100 - 250lb), at least 1.40m tall, and in possession of a driver's license of at least motorcycle class.
- Those with severe physical restrictions are advised not to take part. As with all other vehicles, driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol is strictly forbidden.