Explore the birthplace of Virgil and the setting for Verdi’s “Rigoletto” on a 2-hour walking tour of Mantua. See historic monuments such as the Casa di Rigoletto and marvel at the medieval palaces and Renaissance buildings of public squares.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at Rigoletto's House (Casa di Rigoletto), Piazza Sordello 23, MantuaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that churches close at 12:00 and reopen at 15:00
- To enter churches, shoulders must be covered. A wide shawl is suggested. Shorts are not allowed
- If you wish to visit Bibiena Theater, please inform your guide to better optimize the itinerary