Join this guided tour of downtown Mantua, a fascinating and yet little-known town in the Lombardy region listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage site. Admire its particular monuments, the typical piazze and enjoy its Renaissance atmosphere.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Ducal Palace.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to sites that require an entrance fee
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be canceled and you will be given a full refund