Head to Guadalmina for canyoning just 20 min from Marbella. Enjoy jumps, abseiling, and sliding across natural obstacles surrounded by fantastic scenery and nature.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English, French, German
Select participants and date
The parking area next to Ermita Virgen del Rosario, Benahavis, Málaga, EspañaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- If you do not know how to swim, please let them know to be able to prepare a life jacket
- Bring socks, walking shoes or running shoes, closed-toe, with good adhesion in the sole. You can also rent our shoes for this canyon. Please note that aqua shoes are not allowed for canyoning
- Bring a small bottle of water, at least 0.5 liters and sunscreen
- Come to the meeting point with the swimsuit already on. Bring a change of
- clothing and dry shoes/sandals for the end of the canyon
- It is important to inform your guide if any of the participants have any disease or allergy