Discover the largest city in Massachusetts and one of the oldest cities in the USA. Take an exclusive, Spanish-language tour and see the once home of the American Revolution. Get to know Boston's monuments, architecture, art, and culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 15 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your tour guide at the main entrance of The Manhattan at Times Square hotel located on 7 Avenue between 51st and 52nd Streets at 5:50 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that no food is included on this tour