Swim with wild dolphins in the open seas of Mauritius. Visit the dormant volcano of Trou aux Cerfs. Explore the sacred Hindu pilgrimage site of Grand Bassin. Discover the Seven Colored Earths and giant tortoises at Chamarel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup available from hotels in Mauritius
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour lasts up to 8 hours. You can choose how long you spend at each attraction (except for the dolphin encounter, which lasts around 2.5 hours). Depending on your group’s speed, you may not have time to see all the listed attractions.
- Please be advised that an encounter with the dolphins is not 100% guaranteed.
- You will have time for lunch at your own expense.
- It may not be possible to stop at Grand Bassin in February or March, as the area is a pilgrimage site during the festival of Mahashivaratree.
- Please be advised that if you are staying on the north side of the island, pickup will occur slightly earlier.