Come and explore the best of Mauritius. Visit the islands bordering the South-East coast lagoon and see the lighthouse, Île aux Cerfs Island, and wrecks on the coral reef. You will also have the chance to snorkel in crystal clear waters.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Pickup optional
- Please contact the activity provider to confirm the pickup time and location. The driver will pick you up at your accommodation or designated pickup location anywhere in Mauritius.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet on the beach of the Shandrani Beachcomber Resort & Spa. To find parking, take the small rocky road on your left on the side of the hotel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- A vegetarian lunch is possible on request.
- The trip/date can be modified according to the weather forecast.
- Please wear comfortable footwear, and bring your sunglasses, suncream, a towel and your swimsuit.
- You should also bring your camera if you wish to take photographs of the spectacular scenery.