Discover the history of the King of Rock n' Roll as you visit Elvis Presley's birth city of Tupelo. Cross the state line into Mississippi to see his humble roots, the house he was born in, schools he attended & the store his mom purchased his 1st guitar.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date