Explore Memphis' rich history at a fun and leisurely pace on a 2-hour walking tour. Pick up insights into some of the most unique characters in Memphis history from an expert guide. See the famous Peabody Duck March.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the meeting point 20 minutes prior to the tour start time: Alfred's On Beale, 197 Beale St, Memphis, TN 38103, USAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please arrive at the meeting point 20 minutes before the tour start time