Make and eat authentic fresh Roman pasta, ravioli, and tiramisu from scratch whilst drinking delicious local Italian wine. A few mere steps from the Vatican, take a break, join a social table, and experience Italian food with your new friends.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at Via Andrea Doria, 41m, at the Pummare restaurant, right above Trionfale food market, go to the top of the graffiti stairs and on the right side you'll find the restaurant's terrace. At the meeting point you will find your tour guide with a chef's jacket. Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of the experience. In case you are in late please contact the local partner on +39 3402400924.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This activity will include quite a lot of food, try not to eat before the lesson
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian options are available