Walk through South Beach Miami on a 3-hour food tour, and taste delicious snacks from Cuba, Colombia, Italy and more. Admire the Art Deco buildings of the city’s famous district, and learn some of the history behind its multi-cultural heart.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Bolivar restaurant, 841 Washington Ave Miami Beach, FL 33139. Your guide will be waiting with a sign that says "Miami Culinary Tours"Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Comfortable shoes are recommended as there is about 1 mile of walking for this tour
- The local partner can cater for vegetarians, but at this time are unable to cater for gluten-free or vegan diets, or for those with severe allergies