Enjoy a panoramic bus tour of Milan and get guaranteed tickets to see the the Duomo and Milan’s renowned opera house, La Scala. Explore the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and the church and convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie on a 3-hour sightseeing tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Milan Visitor Center, Via Cusani 18, 20121 Milan.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women
- You may be refused entry if you fail to comply with the dress requirements
- Entrance to the Duomo may be not permitted in case of celebrations. In this case, the local partner will give you tickets that you can use another day
- Entrance to La Scala theater may not be permitted during rehearsals or special events
- The Auditorium can be viewed from a box unless a rehearsal or show is in progress