Discover Milan with a local guide on a skip-the-queue tour of the Duomo. Also includes highlights of Milan, with shopping gallerias, urban parks and green spaces, every inch of which is dotted with the kind of monuments the great city is famous for.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The guide will hold a yellow sign with "TOUR" written on it. To reach the meeting point you can take the green metro until Porta Genova and take the exit towards Via Casale. Reach number 5 of Via Casale and you will find the guide.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- This tour runs rain or shine
- There is a strict dress code for the Duomo entrance: shoulders, knees and thighs need to be covered, so please avoid short dresses, tank tops, shorts and hats (for men)
- It is prohibited to enter with large bags, animals, weapons, lighters or scissors