Discover Milan during the evening and walk around the city center to find not only in monuments and masterpieces but also magical, unknown spots full of intrigues and traditions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, German, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet in Piazza della Scala, under Leonardo Da Vinci's statue.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear comfortable shoes