See the city’s hidden gems with this bike tour through local neighborhoods. Milan has much more to offer than the Duomo. Avoid the crowds and pedal off to the quieter parts of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Dutch
Select participants and date
Via dei Carracci, 8, 20149 Milano, Italy. 5-minute walk from two metro stations: Amendola (MM1, red line. Train destination is Rho Fiera), Tre Torri (MM5, purple line)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- High-heeled shoes
Know before you go
- Be sure to wear comfortable clothing. You may want to bring a hat if it's sunny.