Ride the Bernina Express along the Rhaetian Railway UNESCO World Heritage route from St. Moritz to Tirano. Ascend the imposing Bernina Massif and Morteratsch Glacier before descending into the sun-drenched Poschiavo valley from a panoramic carriage.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 - 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Italian, English
Select participants and date
Piazza della Repubblica, 5, 20121 Milano MI, Italia, at the corner with via Turati opposite the newspaper kioskOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure
- Necessary Identity Card valid for expatriation or Passport (with visa if necessary - check with the Swiss consulate)
- Timings might change according to logistic needs or traffic conditions
- This tour needs to be booked at least 48 hours before departure