Explore the historic waterways of Milan on a 2-hour private Segway tour. Discover the Roman ruins and the contemporary L.O.V.E. art installation and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
The meeting point is close to the "Cordusio" metro station (Red Line).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- High-heeled shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes (no high heels)
- Participants must weigh at least 45 kilograms and no more than 130 kilograms
- Participants must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Pregnant women should not participate on this tour
- Participants must be able to stand for the duration of the experience, and should be able to step on and off the base of their Segway unassisted
- Participants must be at least 16 years old. Anyone under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent