Explore the historic waterways of Milan on a 2-hour private Segway tour. Learn the history of attractions such as the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie. Discover the Roman ruins of an imperial palace, the contemporary L.O.V.E. art installation and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
The meeting point is close to the "Cordusio" metro station (Red Line).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- High-heeled shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes (no high heels)
- Participants must weigh at least 45 kilograms and no more than 130 kilograms
- Participants must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Pregnant women should not participate on this tour
- Participants must be able to stand for the duration of the experience, and should be able to step on and off the base of their Segway unassisted
- Participants must be at least 16 years old. Anyone under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent