Ride your Segway through Porta Nuova, Milan's newest district, and learn about the city’s latest developments and newest skyscrapers from your knowledgeable guide. Admire the ever-changing Milan skyline by night and marvel at the Unicredit Tower.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
• Meet where the Via dei Chiostri corner meets with Via Ancona, Milan. • This is approximately a 5-minute walk from Lanza-Brera station • From Lanza station take Via Tivoli and carry on to Via Pontaccio. Turn left on Via Solferino and you will find Via Ancona.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- All participants must be at least 16 years of age and weigh at least 100 pounds
- and not in excess of 260 pounds. Due to the risk to both child and mother,
- pregnant women are not allowed to participate on these Segway Tours.
- Each member of your party will be required to complete and sign a liability
- waiver form
- Your safety is always the highest priority; therefore, each tour begins with a
- very thorough orientation of the Segway and its use before going out to enjoy
- the city
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted
- to ride, and will not be refunded