During this small-group experience, discover two of Leonardo da Vinci's masterpieces: the Codex Atlanticus, a voluminous collection of this brilliant man's drawings and manuscripts.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish, French, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
In front of Ambrosiana Gallery, Piazza Pio XI, 2, 20123 Milan MI, ItalyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
Know before you go
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.