Explore Milan's rich musical history on a 2-hour guided tour of one of the world's leading opera houses at La Scala, and marvel at the soaring Gothic vaults of the Milan Duomo, the 5th largest church in the world and the largest in Italy.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Meet in front of La Scala Theatre Museum entrance at 12:45 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- These are smaller group tours for better interaction with your guide
- It is forbidden to take food, liquids, knifes, ceramic mugs and anything that can be used as a blunt weapon inside Duomo; shoulders and knees must be covered
- The visit to the theater may not be permitted during rehearsals or special events