Discover the most iconic symbol of Milan, the Duomo! Skip the long lines and enjoy this 1-hour guided tour of the inside of the famous Cathedral.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Mondadori store, under the arches on the right hand side of Piazza del Duomo when facing the front entrance of the Cathedral.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Face mask or protective covering
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- It should be remembered that, to access the Monumental Complex, visitors must be decently dressed. Inside the Cathedral, off-the-shoulder and / or low-cut dresses, shorts, miniskirts, and hats are prohibited. if necessary, please note that at Ticket Office 1 - Sala delle Colonne (Piazza Duomo 14 / A) it is always possible to purchase appropriate disposable Kimonos.
- Due to increased security measures at the Duomo some lines may form. Additionally, strict rules apply to enter the Cathedral (no knives, no scissors, no glass bottles, etc.)