Taste delightful Italian foods from local shops on a 3-hour walking tour of Milan, and discover venues that specialize in traditional recipes and century-old techniques. Sample wine and authentic gelato, while learning the history of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Panificio Pattini, Via Solferino 5, Milan.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This activity is not recommended for vegans
- Make note of any dietary requirements (vegetarian, gluten-free, etc) that you let us know when you booked. If there are any changes to these, please let us know at least 24 hours before your tour so the tour operator can try to accommodate your request
- Minors under 18 years old must always be accompanied by an adult and may not consume alcohol on this tour
- The market is only open during the day, so if you wish to see the market, please book the morning tour as you cannot visit the market at night