See the city’s hidden gems with this bike tour through local neighborhoods. Milan has much more to offer than the Duomo. Avoid the crowds and pedal off to the quieter parts of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Dutch
Select participants and date
Via dei Carracci, 8, 20149 Milano, Italy. 5-minute walk from two metro stations: Amendola (MM1, red line. Train destination is Rho Fiera), Tre Torri (MM5, purple line)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- E-bikes, cargo bikes for kids up to 10 years old, and child seats are available by request. Contact the activity provider if you need them
- In case of rain, you will be contacted to reschedule or to cancel and get a full refund