See Milan's sites on this open bus tour. Sit back and enjoy a comfortable seat on board a modern double-decker convertible bus.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Italian, English
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Start at Piazza Duomo, or at one of the other bus stops: Scala, Palazzo Dugnani, Repubblica, Stazione Centrale, Palazzo Regione Lombardia, Gae Aulenti/Stazione Garibaldi, Cimitero Monumentale, Lega Lombarda, Acquario/Parco Sempione), Castello Sforzesco, Cairoli, Cadorna, Cenacolo, PAleocapa, Triennale, Arco della Pace, City Life, Buonarroti, Pagano, Conciliazione, Sant'Ambrogio, Museo Scienza e Tecnica, Navigli, Parco Basiliche, Universita Studi, San Babila. The bus comes about every 1 hour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Packed lunch
Know before you go
- The buses are wheelchair accessible